Wednesday, February 17, 2010

...hmmmmmm :)

it's late here and im still sipping my evening coffee - bit cold but i like my coffee cold ...and sorting through my project photos :) yikes i am a bit behind but i am actually in the middle of working on something and it absorbs a lot of my time :) it's a good thing so i hope i will be able to share it with you pretty pretty soon :) for now i will leave you with my pics :)
today we had a mini 'daddy's hat' session :) he looks so damn cute in it :) i think im gona makes some postcards for our family with those photos :)
Photobucket

here are few more
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

yesterday i managed to snap a real quick photo of our boy pretending to be a super bunny (super króliczek) - wearing my summer dress as cape and running around the house ! he loves watching max and ruby and the other day max was a super
bunny and he picked on the idea instantly :)
Photobucket

here is just a blurry selfie of me :)
Photobucket

little heart in the pebbles for valentine :)
Photobucket

and another splish splash photo :)
Photobucket

thanks for taking a peek :) hugs
kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment